Monday, October 02, 2006

Welcome.

Welcome to my blog.
Hi, I`m Britt Kristin, 40 year`s, married and works in a `second hand` shop in Norway.I`m blessed with three amazing kids, at 2, 4 and 6 year`s. My oldest, Anette, was born to early and have CP, but she is as the rest of my kids so wonderful and gentle.

For many year`s I`ve been working with kids. I`m educated as assistent in school and kindergarden, but wanted to try something else since I got the chance to work in this kind of a boutique.

I discovered digital scrapping two year`s ago and are for sure addicted. I sit every night at my computer scrapping LO`s. I find this as a very sosial hobby. I`m active in some norwegian forums, and loves to join both competitions and challenges. For scrapping I use Adobe Photo Shop 7, which I absolutely love. I own a very popular forum for mom`s and love to be out in the nature. Little about myself:

In this blog i will put in my CT work.

I hope you will like you here with me.

No comments: